Every Door Direct Mail
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is a fresh approach to selling your product or service to every door in your community without the need for unique addresses or mailing lists. The EDDM program of the United States Postal Service allows you to have your postcards delivered to specific communities via carrier routes picked by you. This bulk mail choice is ideal for those looking to market to a specific demographic in a specific geographic region.
Simply enter your business address on the USPS EDDM site, and you’ll be able to see a map that highlights carrier routes that are within a certain radius of your location. The website will measure your exact postage and even produce the correct paperwork for you.
This is ideal not only for locally focused companies such as real estate agents, pizza delivery, builders, and sports clubs, but also for churches, community groups, non-profits, and any other time you need to reach a large audience without breaking the bank.
Benefits of Every Door Direct Mail
- No mailing list needed
- No postal permit needed
- Postage only .19 each
- Reach every home in your neighborhood
- One carrier route minimum to mail
- Do it yourself mailing
- Reduce postage rates for non-profits
Requirements for Every Door Direct Mail
- The EDDM program is for Flat Sized pieces as described by the USPS. To qualify the mail piece must be taller than 6.125″ or longer than 10.5″.
- Most common sizes are 6.5″ x 9″ or 6″ x 11″.
- Your mail piece must weigh less than 3 ounces.
- Minimum thickness is .007
- Your mail piece must have the approved EDDM postal permit
- Use approved simplified addressing format
- You can not mail more than 5,000 pieces per day
- You must insert Facing Slips every 50 or 100 pieces which are generated from the USPS website.
We make it easy!
Graphic Design Services
Give our cutting-edge design team the opportunity to design your EDDM mailing. With your new postcard, you just get one chance to make a good first impression, and we will help you make it.